2005/12/24

I want to give you ambitions!

Mateus studio final review was done. He is a more practical guy, who looks never care about academic, but more personal experience and enthusiasm. I think I love this guy, who’s like a pure child.

The most affectionate moment was when they talked about the meaning of the GSD Studio, Mateus said: “I don’t want to teach things, I want to give them ambitions!” Also, when the critics said there might be some commercial images around the Japanese girl’s pure stone building, Mateus said: “It might be wrong, but I feel excited!”

Really appreciate the quality and taste of the Japanese girl.

I like the Australian MArchII guy’s scheme. It’s kind of best status as a studio work, but still maintains the further development. I can see how nice when it is built up some day. “concrete, concrete, concrete”

No comments:

Post a Comment